Montag, 7. Dezember 2015

#picturepolishfest2015

Press Sample*

Who could expect that one year ago as I started with my Instagram account and my blog? Nobody! :D
I feel honored to be part of the #picturepolishfest2015, thank you so much Jules! <3
Some time ago, you could send an application via mail to PP for this event, and I had the luck to participate in the swatching-category.

These are the polishes I got:
Instinct, Glitch & Gothic by piCture pOlish

I started with gothic, a dark brownish red. This is one coat + HK Girl topcoat.


Glitch, one of the 5 new shades they released recently. I had it already some weeks ago and not to show it was hard :D These are two coats of this amazing emerald green + HK Girl topcoat.


Last, and definitely not least: Instinct. How could I live so long without this perfect blue?! This is also one coat + HK Girl topcoat, and it glows in UV-light. Unfortunately I couldn't take a picture of it because my UV-lamp doesn't work properly, but who cares when you see this awesome blue? :D


These are awesome polishes are available at picturepolish.com.au and their various stockists. You can find them on their homepage as well :)


Have a nice evening <3

1 Kommentar:

Thanks for reading <3