Freitag, 12. Februar 2016

Did The Penny Drop? by Colors by Llarowe (Rainbow Connection Store Exclusive)

Press Sample*

This beauty without label is a new store exclusive for Rainbow Connection UK and will be available soon! It's called "Did The Penny Drop?" and it's by Colors by Llarowe <3 

I don't know the exact date and the price yet, but if you like it you can get notifications by entering your e-mail address on the product page :)

I'm wearing two coats without topcoat on the swatches of this copper holobomb.





Kommentare:

  1. Hi there,
    Do you think this could be a dupe of colour club cosmic fate?
    Many thanks
    Suzanne

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Unfortunately I can't do a comparison as I don't have Cosmic Fate in my stash, sorry :(

      Löschen

Thanks for reading <3