Dienstag, 29. März 2016

Colors By Llarowe Spring Tribute 2016 + New Cremes & Shimmers

Press Sample*

Today I'll show you lots of new polishes by Colors by Llarowe including the Tribute To A Wonderful Friend collection (8 polishes) and the new Cremes and Shimmers (4 polishes).
A portion of the Tribute collection's proceeds will be donated to charity.

The polishes will be available for pre-order at llarowe.com on April 1st, but they are already available at some of their stockists (e.g. Hypnotic Polish and Rainbow Connection UK). 


Let's start with the swatches!


This is "Did You Know You're My Hero?" , a bright blue with intense gold and pink shimmer. I used two coats without topcoat.



"Life Is A Highway", a magenta jelly base packed with scattered holo and magenta microglitters. I used two coats + one coat HK Girl by Glisten&Glow.



"Helen",  the turquoise version of "Did You Know You're My Hero?". I used two coats without topcoat.


"Miss You My Friend", a light blue linear holo with silver micro flakies. I used two coats + one coat HK Girl by Glisten&Glow.



"On The Wings Of Eagles", a taupe base with pink and gold shimmer. I used two coats without topcoat.



"Pretty In Pink", a pink linear holo with pink holo microglitters. I used two coats without topcoat.



"Rare Jade", a jade green crelly base with gold flakies. I used two coats without topcoat.



"You Make Me Smile", a bright pinky coral with soft linear holo and delicate blue shimmer. I used two coats + one coat HK Girl by Glisten&Glow.



And these are the new Cremes and Shimmers!


"Freeze Frame", a charcoal jelly base with blue shimmer. This one was very tricky to handle because it was very thick. I used two coats and gladly they evened out with one coat of HK Girl by Glisten&Glow.


"Bow Chicka Wow Wow", a neon coral pink with a slight blue sheen. I used two coats without topcoat.


"Ain't Nobody Leavin' Til We Sing The Blues", a bright royal blue creme. I used two coats without topcoat.


"Barney Sucks!", a bright lilac purple creme. I used two coats without topcoat.

I totally LOVE "You Make Me Smile" and "On The Wings Of Eagles".
Which are your favorites? :) 

1 Kommentar:

Thanks for reading <3