Mittwoch, 16. März 2016

My Favourite Things March 2016

Press Sample*

I have the honor to present you the upcoming 'My Favourite Things' Box by Nailwhisperer!


This month's participating makers are Lacquester, Celestial Cosmetics, Literary Lacquers and Frenzy Polish, and I simply LOVE these polishes! 

The Theme is "Walking Through The Enchanted Forest" and sale starts on March 20th at 11pm SGT on Nailwhisperer.com (7am PST, 9am CST and 10am EST.. just in case :D).
It will cost 50$ and if you want it you should be fast, last month's box was sold out within some hours ;)


Let's start with the swatches! 
(Shown are two coats without topcoat on each picture.)


This is 'Elven Eyes' by Lacquester, a purple holo base with UCC flakes shifting from green to blue and to red. No complications at all, but I didn't expect something else from Caroline. Her polishes are great!




'Spell Wood' by Celestial Cosmetics, a dark green holo with coppery/golden shimmer and tiny golden flakies. This might become one of my favorite greens!




'Some Kind Of Magic' by Frenzy Polish. A fuchsia crelly with scattered holo and blue, pink and purple glitters in it. It also has a purple shift in it. My first Frenzy Polish btw, and I like it ;)




'Stars Walk Backward' by Literary Lacquers. A deep green-leaning blue holo with silver holo microglitters. Such a stunner!




Usually I would tell you now my favorites, but I can't. I really like every single one of them! Maybe the Frenzy Polish one a bit less, but just because of the fact I love blue, purple and green way more than fuchsia :D 
Do you like how they turned out? 

Kommentare:

Thanks for reading <3