Montag, 18. April 2016

A little bit of Moo Moo awesomeness!

Press Sample*

Today I'll show you four shades by Moo Moo's Signatures, the Indie-brand of my dear Mei Mei <3 I'm so happy you asked me to swatch them, thanks so much for the samples!


The brand is available in her Etsy Shop (www.etsy.com/shop/MooMooSignatures) for about 10-12€ each, depending on the shade. And I'm freaking out every time I see that cute little cow, just take a look at it and you know what I mean! :D 
She also offers needle felted items like tiny Moo Moo's, maybe I'll own one someday.. I'll keep dreaming about it for a while ;) 


Let's start with the swatches!
(Shown are two coats with HK Girl topcoat by Glisten & Glow on each picture.)


This is "Dino Poo". A black base with gold holo, silver shimmer and tiny flakies that shift from purple to green.

"Rawr!", a dark turquoise holo with pink color shift.


"Bunny's Secret Garden", a light mint holo with a very subtile orange to pink shimmer and tiny flakies.

Last but not least, "Yellow Hare". A neon yellow, green-leaning holo with silver flakies. In the shade it looks way more green than on my pics.


I really love them all! :D But regarding to my favorite colors, "Dino Poo" (you already have to love it for its name haha) and "Rawr!" are my favorites.

Do you like them?

Kommentare:

  1. Dino Poo ist so schön! Der hüpft sicher bald in meinen Warenkorb :p

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Du würdest es nicht bereuen, der ist super! :)

      Löschen

Thanks for reading <3