Freitag, 20. Mai 2016

Moo Moo's Signatures May Release

Press Sample*

I wanted to show them earlier, I swear! :P But I had a rough week and I didn't have the time and the energy for writing blogposts, sorry for that... So here they are now, the three new shades by Moo Moo's Signatures!


Let's start with the swatches! And some nailart ;)
(I used two coats without topcoat for the swatches, unless I mention something else :D)


This is "Dirty Bath", a dirty nude with delicate holo, little black and copper holo hexglitters, a slight silver shimmer and very tiny flakies.



Here's "Dirty Bath" with some vinyls by Svenja's Nailart and "Kashmir Chili" magnetic polish by Masura.


"Lilac Wool", a lilac holo with silver shimmer.



"Lilac Wool" stamped with the Holy Shapes 04 plate by MoYou London and "Widow's Watch" by Powder Perfect.


"Tomato Garden", a tomato red holo with a very slight turquoise shimmer and golden flakies.



"Tomato Garden" stamped with the Explorer 03 plate by MoYou London and "Bad Billy Pratt" by Colors by Llarowe.


The formula was great as usual and the polishes are so beautiful! But I think "Dirty Bath" doesn't match with my skin tone at all :D

Did you get any of them already? Any favorites or something else you want to tell me? :D <3

1 Kommentar:

Thanks for reading <3