Donnerstag, 23. Juni 2016

ILNP Summer 2016

Press Sample*

Today I'll show you 4 polishes of the upcoming Summer Collection by ILNP. The whole collection including 6 shimmers and 6 holos will be available for pre-order on June 24th at 8pm CEST on hypnoticpolish.com.
Maybe you'll recognize I switched my background for taking photos to something holo after the first swatch.. I hope you're okay with that :D Well, I still don't even know if I like it with the holo background... 


Let's start with the swatches!
(Shown are three coats with top coat on each swatch.)

This is "Ruby Sky", a blue jelly base with purple undertones. It also has some red and pink shimmer in it.



"Valentina", a sheer light blue base with red to gold shimmer.



"Peachy Queen", a peach jelly base with scattered holographic flakies.



"Manor House",  a taupe jelly base with scattered holographic flakies, just like "Peachy Queen".



Well.. I would have liked them all if they weren't so sheer. I'm not that much into sheer polishes, but maybe I'll give them another chance by using an opaque base before ;)

Their quality is great as usual, so don't hesitate to order them just because I don't like them.. they just aren't my type :D

Do you have any favorites?

1 Kommentar:

Thanks for reading <3