Freitag, 3. Juni 2016

The Valhalla Collection by Cadillacquer

Press Sample*

Today I'll show you the Valhalla Collection by Cadillacquer. It consists of 10 polishes and is already available at Hypnotic Polish and Color4Nails :)


Let's start with the swatches!
(I'm wearing two coats without top coat on each picture)


This is "Baldur", a light lilac holo with green micro shimmer.



"Bragi", a rich light blue crelly with orange metallic glitter in different sizes and shapes.



"Elli", a dark plum holo with slight blue sparks and shifting flakies (I swear there are flakies in this polish, but they didn't want to come on my nails I guess :D)



"Freyja", a blue leaning pink crelly with turquoise holo glitter in different sizes and shapes.



"Heimdal", a mid grey holo with pink flakes (they are shy :D) and slight pearly shimmer. 



"Idun", a light mint crelly with slight blue shimmer and very fine purple hologlitter.



"Loki", a dusty blue with bright red glitter.



"Odin", a dark blue holo with purple shimmer.



"Rán", an ice blue base with scattered holo, blue shimmering flakies and tiny blue holo glitter.



"Valhalla", a dusty purple holo with blue flakies and silver holo glitter.



It's an awesome collection, I really like every single shade as they are all of my favorite colors ;) And I'm so impressed how easy and smooth they apply, it's always a pleasure :D But the ones I liked best are Odin, Bragi and Heimdal.

Did you get any already? What are your favorites?

Kommentare:

  1. Da sind echt super schöne Farben dabei. Odin ist ganz weit oben auf meiner Liste!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow, die sind fast alle super hübsch! :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for reading <3