Sonntag, 10. Juli 2016

The Olympics Collection by Cupcake Polish

Press Sample*

Today I'll show you the new Olympics Collection by Cupcake Polish consisting of 6 polishes. They are available at cupcakepolish.bigcartel.com for 13$ each or the whole collection for 78$.

 
Let's start with the swatches!
(I'm wearing two coats with top coat on each swatch.)

This is "Row Me To The Gold", a golden yellow linear holo.



 "Not My Vault", a pumpkin orange linear holo.



 "One In A Brazil-ion", a red-toned pink linear holo.


 
 "I'm A Soccer For Green", a lime green linear holo.



 "Pool It Together", a medium blue linear holo.



 "Track Me Down", a black linear holo.



They are awesome as usual! My favorites are "One In A Brazil-ion", "Pool It Together" and "Track Me Down".

What about you? What are your favorites? Will you get some of them? :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thanks for reading <3