Dienstag, 27. September 2016

Limited Edition Shades by DIFFERENT dimension

Press Sample*

Please don't judge me now. This post is "a bit" late and one of the polishes I'm going to show you isn't even available anymore, but I still want to show you these beauties as two of them are still available at differentdimensionpolish.bigcartel.com :D

And who knows, maybe it will be available again... If yes, I'll keep you updated, I promise! ;)


 Let's start with the swatches!
(I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat on each picture.)



Lincoln Park Before Dark, a dark plum linear holo with color shifting glitters and ucc flakies. This one is inspired by the name of a Chicago neighborhood which is just a few blocks away from where PolishCon has been held.



Bean There, Done That, a silver holo with silver holographic microflakies and colorshifting shimmers. This one's inspired by Cloudgate in Millenium Park.



And now, the one that isn't available anymore as it was a PolishCon Event Exclusive.. Whatchu Talkin' 'Bout Willis. A garnet linear holo with color shifting and copper glitters. It's so sad that it isn't available as this one is also my favorite of these three shades :( 



But you can still tell me what you think about them ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thanks for reading <3