Montag, 12. September 2016

The Time Traveling Collection by Spell Polish

Press Sample*

Attention please, maaaany pics in this post! :D This is the new fall collection by Spell Polish called "Time Traveling" containing 11 shades. It's already available at spellpolish.com, so check them out if you like them :)
Heather even wrote little poems for every single shade that you order on cards, that's SO lovely!


Let's start with the swatches!


This is "Second Heartbeat", a crimson red duochrome with an orange flash and iridescent flakes.
I used one coat and a glossy top coat.



"Rebel Ride", a ruby red chrome with multichrome flakes.
I used two coats and a glossy top coat.



"Homecoming", a violet/burgundy chrome with multichrome flakes.
I used two coats and a glossy top coat.


"Untold Secrets", a deep red shifting to violet and orange duochrome with iridescent flakes.
I used two coats and a glossy top coat.



"Pink On Our Backs", a warm pink with magenta shimmer and iridescent flakes.
I used two coats and a glossy top coat.



"Turning Back Waves", a creamy cerulean blue duochrome with a pink flash.
I used two coats and a glossy top coat.



"Stars In Our Pockets", a navy blue chrome with silver and multichrome flakes.
I used two coats and a glossy top coat.



"Summer Nights Like Magic", a deep royal blue with strong violet shift.
I used two coats and a glossy top coat.



"Distant Ships", a periwinkle blue chrome with pink microsparkles.
I used two coats and a glossy top coat.



"The Edge Of The Sky", a teal/tuquoise chrome.
I used two coats and a glossy top coat.



"Heartland", a dark mustard duochrome with a violet flash and multichrome flakes.
I used two coats and a glossy top coat.



It's a huge collection! What do you think about the shades? :)

Kommentare:

  1. Die sind alle so wunderschön, da kann man sich nicht für einen Favoriten entscheiden.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Suuuper hübsch! Stars in our Pocket spricht mich spontan am meisten an. :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for reading <3