Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2016

The Experiment 626 Collection by Glam Polish

Press Sample*

It's time for the new Experiment 626 collection by Glam Polish! :)
This 9 piece collection is inspired by the animated film "Lilo & Stitch" and will be released on Friday October 28th at 2pm EDT on www.glampolish.com.au
To check out if they ship to your country, visit www.glampolish.com.au/international-shipping!


Let's start with the swatches!


Model Citizen, a white crelly holo with blue glass flecks and multiple sizes of silver holo glitter. I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat.




Lilo You Lolo, a sparkly sand mix of glitters in holo base. I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat.




I'm Sorry I Bit You And Pulled Your Hair..., a blush pink/coral subtle holo with strong gold shimmer and ultra holo glitter. I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat.




Experiment 626, a cerise intense holo with navy glass flecks. I'm wearing one coat with a glossy top coat.




Evil Genius, a plum scattered holo with multichrome red/violet/blue shimmer and ultra holo glitter. I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat.




Stitch To The Rescue, a bright blue with neon pink, light blue and silver ultra holo glitter. I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat.




Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride, a teal crelly scattered holo with glass flecks and multiple sizes of holo glitter. I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat.




Nobody Gets Left Behind Or Forgotten, a subtle holo pastel seafoam green with pink shimmer and ultra holo glitter. I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat.






No More Caffeine For You, a lime scattered holo with strong golden shimmer, glass flecks and a hint of ultra holo glitter. I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat.




Tell me what you think! :)

Kommentare:

Thanks for reading <3