Sonntag, 13. November 2016

Let me introduce you... Nailmail.hu! :)

Press Sample*

The title already says it all, I'll introduce the new Hungary's new online shop nailmail.hu :)
They offer nail polishes by NCLA, Il était un vernis, Pretty Serious, Moo Moo's Signatures and DIFFERENT dimension. This is great for european customers :D
Sweet Arabella asked me if I wanted to try some of their polishes they offer, and that wasn't easy having already a huge stash, but I choose a polish by NCLA and three Ieuv.


Let's start with the swatches!

This is Cloudy Sky by NCLA, a light blue with very subtle holographic effect. I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat.




Crazy Little Thing by Il était un vernis, a parma violet with holo particles, pink flakies and gold shimmer. I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat.




Wild And Free by Il était un vernis, a blueish grey holographic. I'm wearing one coat with a glossy top coat.




Field Trip Fun by Il était un vernis, a dark purple holographic. I'm wearing one coat with a glossy top coat.




1 Kommentar:

Thanks for reading <3