Montag, 7. November 2016

The Tennyson's Romance Collection by a-england

Press Sample*

Today I'll show you the Tennyson's Romance Collection by a-england I received from lovely Kate at thenailistashop.com, where they are still available :) It consists of 5 elegant shades, three of them are even one-coaters!


Let's start with the swatches!


Angel Grace, a lavender holographic. These are two thin coats with a glossy top coat.




Shall Be My Queen, a pinkish red holographic. This is one coat with a glossy top coat.




The Beggar Maid, a shifty grey to brown holographic. These are two thin coats with a glossy top coat.




In Robe And Crown, a dark wine holographic. This is one coat with a glossy top coat.




King Cophetua, a dark gray, almost black holographic. This is one coat with a glossy top coat.




My favorites are In Robe And Crown and King Cophetua, I would have bought them by myself for sure!

What do you think? :)

Kommentare:

  1. Die sind alle super hübsch. Mein Favorit ist In Robe And Crown. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh man! Einer schöner als der Andere!!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for reading <3