Samstag, 14. Januar 2017

The Holo Hookup February 2017

Press Sample*

It's time for February's The Holo Hookup box! :D
As usual it consists of four holographic polishes by Cupcake Polish, DIFFERENT dimension, Glisten & Glow and a guest-maker. This month's guest-maker is really awesome, Powder Perfect!

Pre-order for February's box themed Kiss And Make Up starts on Saturday, January 21st at 9pm EST and ends exactly after one week on Saturday, January 28th at 9pm and will be priced at 40$ excl. shipping.


Let's start with the swatches!
(I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat on each swatch.)


When In Doubt, Wing It Out by DIFFERENT dimension, a black linear holographic with added black holo microglitters. I LOVE black holographic polishes!




Highlight It Up by Cupcake Polish, a very pale pink metallic linear holographic with heavy pink shimmers.




I Came I Saw I Contoured by Glisten & Glow, a medium brown linear holographic with added golden and peach shimmers and pops of red holo glitter.




Berry Lips & Curvy Hips by Powder Perfect, a dark mulberry holographic with a purple linear holographic flame.




And of course I also did some nailart with all of them, this time it's a Smoosh mani over a black base (Obsidian by Masura, no sample :D). It took me some time to get comfortable with it as I usually don't do "messy" nailarts, but after a few hours I liked it very much :)





What do you think of the box? :)

1 Kommentar:

Thanks for reading <3