Montag, 6. Februar 2017

Native War Paints Exclusives for Rainbow Connection UK

Press Sample*

As you could already see from the title of this post, I'll show you two beautiful store exclusives from rainbow-connection.co.uk that are already available. They are by Native War Paints and they are the first of this brand I have, so I was even more excited to swatch them and see how they are :)


Let's start with the swatches!
(I'm wearing one coat with a glossy top coat on each swatch.)


Heroine, a dark purple with red shimmer and holo sparks.




Girl About Town, a dark red-leaning pink with orange shimmer and holo sparks.




They applied totally awesome and are so opaque! They are a bit more on the thicker side, but that's okay for me ;) I'm impressed!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Also wenn du "Heroine" mal aussortieren solltest, lass' es mich wissen ;)

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for reading <3