Montag, 6. März 2017

The Extragalactic Collection by DIFFERENT dimension

Press Sample*

Attention please, this is a huuuuuge blogpost with a high potential to make you spend your money for every single polish I'll show you now :D This might be one of the greatest collection I received so far, it took me ages to swatch them but I enjoyed every second of it!

The Extragalactic Collection by DIFFERENT dimension consists of six multichrome polishes (12$ each) and 6 holographic flaked versions of the multichromes (13$ each) which come along with a holographic microflakie topper (10$) and a holographic galaxy glitter topper (10$).
The official release date is March 10th at 9pm EST at www.differentdimension.us and some of their new stockists like Nailland Hungary, Hypnotic Polish and Rainbow Connection UK will offer them as well :) I'm sorry if I forgot any great stockists, it's a bit hard to keep all of them in mind :D


Let's start with the swatches!

Nova, a multichrome polish shifting from gold to green and back. I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat, but if you want to make sure it's 100% opaque you might need three thin coats.





Meteor, a multichrome polish shifting from purple to pink to red to copper and back again. I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat.




Fireball, a multichrome polish shifting from brick red to copper to gold and back again. I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat.





Nirvana, a multichrome polish shifting from purple to red to orange to gold and back again. I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat.





Neutrino, a multichrome polish shifting from cyan to blue to purple to copper and back again. I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat.




Utopia, a multichrome polish shifting from green to blue to purple to red and back again. I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat.





Martian, a multichrome polish shifting from gold to green and back again with holographic microflakies. I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat.




Morning Star, a multichrome polish shifting from purple to pink to red to copper and back again with holographic microflakies. I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat.




Unearthly, a multichrome polish shifting from brick red, copper to gold and back again with holographic microflakies. I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat.





Supernatural, a multichrome polish shifting from cyan to blue to purple to copper and back again with holographic microflakies. I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat.





Equinox, a multichrome polish shifting from purple to red to orange to gold and back again with holographic microflakies. I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat.





Celestial, a multichrome polish shifting from green to blue to purple to red and back again with holographic microflakies. I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat.





Counting Stars, a holographic galaxy glitter topper. This is one coat over Utopia and topped with a glossy top coat. I recommend to turn the bottle upside down for about 5 minutes before application as the glitters can settle down a bit. In case you have trouble grabbing the larger glitters just swirl the brush around in the polish or use a toothpick.. I used the swirling-method and it worked as you can see :D




Interstellar, a holographic microflakies top coat. This is one coat over Nirvana and topped with a glossy top coat.




There are also new cuticle oil scents available in pen (2.7 ml) and dropper (15 ml) sizes. In case you're sensitive with fragrances or just want to test the scent, there will be also sample sizes!
This round of cuticle oils is meant for layering to create a customized fragrance. They are super hydrating and nourishing and I use them every evening :)

The scents are inspired by Missi's favorite farmer's market fruit scents.
They are available in Apple, Blueberry, Pear, Raspberry and Watermelon.

As I already told right from the start of this huge post, I'm totally in love with this collection! There's nothing I could complain about :D

Tell me what you think! :)

Kommentare:

  1. Waaaahnsinn, was für eine Kollektion!! Deine Wahrnung am Anfang des Posts war ziemlich gerechtfertigt, jetzt stehen Fireball, Nirvana sowie deren Holo-Geschwisterchen und Interstellar auf meine Wunschliste :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Sehr gute Wahl, wobei ich eh finde dass man bei der Collection nix falsch machen kann :D <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow, die sind alle der Wahnsinn!

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for reading <3