Dienstag, 14. März 2017

The Mermaid Diaries Collection & Four Years Of Grapeness by Delush Polish

Press Sample*

I'll show you the new collection first ;)

This is The Mermaid Diaries Collection by Delush Polish which is already available at delushpolish.com. It consists of six shades inspired by mermaids and they will be retailed for 9.75$ each or the whole set at the discounted price of 56$.


Let's start with the swatches!

Call Me On My Shellphone, a blush pink with silver holo flakies and gold shimmer. I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat.




Resting Beach Face, a deep raspberry pink cream with red shimmer. I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat.


Don't Play Koi, a magenta/purple with color shifting red and gold shimmer. I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat.




Siren Of The Seas, a lavender with gold shimmer and holo flakies. I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat.




Any Fin Is Possible, a delicate periwinkle with color shifting purple shimmer, holographic and turquoise color shifting flakies. I'm wearing three coats with a glossy top coat.




I Washed Up Like This, a bold turquoise with holo flakies and color shifting turquoise glitter. I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat.





And now, last but definitely not least :D Four Years Of Grapeness, this year's anniversary shade!
It's a dark purple jelly base packed with tons of glitters in different sizes, colors and shapes.
I'm normally not that much into glitter polishes like this one, but I instantly fell in love!

I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat.





Tell me what you think! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thanks for reading <3