Mittwoch, 12. Juli 2017

The Sargent's Vision collection by A-England

Press Sample*

The Sargent's Vision collection by a-england consists of four holographic shades and is already available at a-england.co.uk and their stockists like hypnoticpolish.com and nailland.hu.
I love the typical finishes of Adina's creations, they are special but still delicate!


Let's start with the swatches!
(I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat on each swatch.)

Carnation Lily Lily Rose, a blue-toned silver holographic.





Nocturne, a blackened red with a very subtle holographic effect.





Symphony In Green And Gold, a light lime green holographic.





Symphony In Blue And Silver, an icy blue holographic.





I also did a nailart with this awesome shade! I used Electric Blue and After The Storm by MoYou London and their stamping plate Mother Nature 07. Topped it of course with a glossy top coat afterwards ;)





A-England is definitely one of my favorite brands, there's no polish by Adina I didn't like yet :D
What do you think? Do you like the new shades and the brand in general?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thanks for reading <3