Mittwoch, 12. Juli 2017

The Shades Of Rays Collection by Delush Polish

Press Sample*

I know I'm totally late with this post, but better late than never. And well, I have to confess I simply didn't have the time for my blog lately :( So here I go again!

This is the Shades Of Rays Collection by Delush Polish which is already available for almost two weeks at delushpolish.com. It features seven summer shades including three neon shades, one thermal, one crelly and two jellies. The polishes are priced $9.75 each except the thermal, it retails for $10.95. If you go for the whole collection, you'll receive it as a set for a discounted price of $66.


Let's start with the swatches!


Say Aloe to My Little Friend, a white crelly base packed with Delush's signature circle glitter in bright and summery colors. You can see it already at the bottle, I kinda struggled with the glitters as they tend to sink to the bottom of the bottle. But I'm pretty sure they do the opposite if you turn the bottle upside down and leave it like that for a while if you know that you'll put it on your nails. I was too spontaneous, so I grabbed a toothpick and picked every single glitter I found on the brush to put it on my nails :D
Shown here are three thin coats with a glossy top coat.






Don't Get It Citrus, a neon lime cream with holographic flakies and shimmering, color shifting flakes. Shown here are three thin coats with a glossy top coat. If you don't care about the fact that the free edges shine through a tiny bit, you can get along with two coats as well ;)





All Sun & Games, a bright orange neon with blue shimmer and holographic flakes. Shown here are two coats with a glossy top coat.





You're Shrimply The Best, a neon pink cream with color shifting and holographic flakies. Shown here are two coats with a glossy top coat.





Here Today, Gone To Maui, a magenta jelly base packed with circle glitters and iridescent glitters and flakies. I have no idea how Adrianna is doing this, but even if her shades are full of huge glitters, they are quite smooth! That's awesome :D
Shown here are two coats with a glossy top coat.





I Don't Think You're Ready For This Jelly, a teal jelly base packed with silver hued glitters. It's kinda the cooler version of Here Today, Gone To Maui.
I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat.





Another Fin Bites The Dust, a thermal polish changing from pink when warm to purple when cold with color shifting glakies. The effect of this one is awesome, it worked right away without my two bowls filled with hot and cold water haha :D
Shown here are two coats with a glossy top coat.





There are also three new beautiful stamping plates! Retails for $8.59 each.


Let's have a look at some designs I did with them!


Abstract Attraction DP 06

Polishes used: All Sun & Games by Delush Polish, Black Knight by MoYou London.


Polishes used: Don't Get It Citrus by Delush Polish, Stamped In Charcoal by Painted Polish


Polishes used: Cozy by piCture pOlish, Stamped in Stone by Painted Polish


Oopsie Daisy DP05

Polishes used: Game Over by Cirque Colors, Black Knight by MoYou London


Polishes used: Falling Petals by Illimité, Stamped In Stone by Painted Polish


Polishes used: You're Shrimply The Best by Delush Polish, Electric Blue and Purple Punch by MoYou London


Unicorn Sparkle DP07

Polishes used: Flâneur by Illimité, Chrome Silver by models own.


Polishes used: Paris On A Rainy Day by Illimité, Turquoise Mint by MoYou London.


Polishes used: Obsidian by Masura, Apres Chic by Essie. Multichrome Flakies by Beauty Big Bang.


A looot of pics, I know. But I still hope you like the post ;)
What do you think about Delush's recent release?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thanks for reading <3